[PD-ot] USwater and the convention

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:44:57 CEST 2007

it is a difference if the average user cannot tell the difference or if
you have no control at all...
in EU water must not be insanitary and the standards are high. for a
long time austrian mineral water had to show all included minerals and a
chemical analysis on the label, and that does not have to be older than
1 or 2 years.
http://www.geo.tu-freiberg.de/hydro/vorl_portal/gwb/mw_MTV-0905.pdf
marius.