[PD-ot] Ableton 7 announced

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:11:26 CEST 2007

I'm keeping this on list for the benefit of everyone interested.

I mean there are 3 new synth instruments introduced with Live 7: a
string simulator, an electric piano emulator, and an analog synth
emulator. It would be great if the framework were open so that Pd
users could integrate their own versions of these sorts of instruments
into the Live environment.

~Kyle

--
-----