[PD-ot] [PD] Kaossilator clone

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Nov 29 07:39:34 CET 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 11:26:39AM +0900, PSPunch wrote:
> The last time I looked into DS development around Jun. '07,
> I think there were some difficulties writing Wifi code that
> worked on all types of cartridges.

The greater problem is with disk/cart IO that works on all carts. As
far as I know the same wifi code runs everywhere. I specifically avoid
writing applications that need disk/cart access so I don't have to mess
with the dldi stuff.

> Chris, If you do not know yet and you are interested,
> I can inform you how the compatibility goes with the R4.

I am 99% sure it will work fine on that cartridge, but please let me
know if it doesn't.

Best,

Chris.