[PD-ot] Linux Audio Conf. schedules.

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Feb 15 07:39:16 CET 2008

Hallo,
PSPunch hat gesagt: // PSPunch wrote:

> It has been a relieve learning that all sites.. conference site,
> station, hotel, Dome (Yeah!), etc. are within reasonable walking distance.

Cologne is indeed quite compact (old Roman town) and the center is
almost walkable, although the concert venue is better reached by
subway from the Academy.

> I am still having trouble picturing how big this conference is
> though.  Do you know by any chance know how many have registered so
> far?

I know this exactly, but I won't tell. ;) As a very rough estimante we
believe from past conferences that there won't be 500 people attending
and there will be many more than 50.

Ciao