[PD-ot] RubyFringe

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 22:30:57 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 20:26 -0500, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008, Jamie Bullock wrote:
>
> > Just a quick heads up about this conference I just noticed:
> > http://rubyfringe.com/
> > I'm not a Ruby programmer myself, but it looks like the sort of thing
> > some of the Gridflow devs might be interested in,
>
> I'm not really into Ruby anymore. I'm not adding any new Ruby code into
> GridFlow.

Interesting. What's put you off Ruby?

> > or that the RubyFringe folks might be interested in Gridflow!
>
> What makes you believe that?

Actually, reading the bio's of the speakers I think I might have
misinterpreted what the conference is about. From the hype on the front
page of the website, I thought there would be more of a left-field arts
vibe than there actually is...

Don't believe the hype!

Jamie

--