[PD-ot] gametrak for $10 (nice alternate controller)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 19 21:01:27 CET 2008

I cc'ed the list since I think it's of general interest.

Mine is called a PlayStation 2 controller, but it has a regular USB
plug, so I think it's something different.  I did a bit more research
into it.  They have a custom handshake, some people have done some
work to reverse engineer it.

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Ps3Controller

.hc