[PD-ot] Fwd: Noh timeGarden at the 01SJ Festival in San Jose

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 7 21:42:54 CEST 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 7:26 PM, Steffen Juul wrote:

> On 06/06/2008, at 15.44, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> I did the sound design on this piece, using Pd of course:
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Claudia Hart <Claudia at claudiahart.com>
>>> Date: June 3, 2008 2:28:34 PM GMT+02:00
>>> (snip)
>>> I sang for this animation and Hans Steiner did the sound design!
>

> Trippy vocal processing. Your friend got a nice voice. I liked the
> (audio) output.

Thanks.   It's funny because it was a pretty accidental
collaboration.  I had set up Swirler as an installation.  Claudia was
there playing with it for a while, and asked me to do a custom
version for the video piece she was working on.  She's a artist in 3D
animation, so she's never really sung beyond the shower :)

.hc