[PD-ot] AVLAB 1.0 · Advanced Project Development Workshop in Medialab-Prado, Madrid

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 21 15:08:52 CEST 2008

Sure, definitely.  If you want to submit a project, you'd get some
funding if it gets accepted.  Otherwise, it should be like other
Medialab Prado events in that anyone is free to come by during the
workshop and participate.  The focus is on making the accepted
projects, but there will also be some talks, teaching sessions,
listening sessions, etc.

.hc

On Jun 21, 2008, at 1:26 PM, hard off wrote:

> i might be in madrid sometime around then....could i get involved?

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler