[PD-ot] solenoid music on gizmodo

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 15 00:14:37 CEST 2008

Yeah, I pretty much show it at every workshop I teach.  I think one
of the things that makes it great is the fact that is looks so
improvised, slapped together with duct tape, tapping on anything
around, but it makes nice music.

.hc

On Oct 14, 2008, at 6:12 PM, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

> I love this video so much. Whenever I am showing Pd to someone new,
> I share this video because it is a succinct and powerful
> representation of Pd's capabilities.
>
> Cheers Roman!
>
> ~Kyle
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:08 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> Looks like Roman is about to get a lot more views on his solenoid
> music video:
>
> http://gizmodo.com/5056095/solenoid-steel-band-makes-me-want-to-go-to-
> brazil-and-dance
>
> .hc

> --
> ----
>
> The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
> King, Jr.

> --
> -----
> http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com
> http://myspace.com/kyleklipowicz

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler