[PD-ot] Python dataflow

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Nov 19 00:01:02 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 03:09:37PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Care to expand a bit on that?

Yes, ok. These two libraries look like interesting ways of creating
dataflow systems in the Python programming language. This is relevant to
Pd users and members of the Dataflow list since Pd is a dataflow system
and the Dataflow list is a list about dataflow systems.

Let me know if this verbose expansion of my previous post meets with
your anti-brevity rating system. ;)

Best,

Chris.