[PD-ot] [PD] [PD-announce] reware howto video

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Dec 4 14:39:24 CET 2008

moving to OT

On 03/12/2008, at 21.40, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The sync is good because we ran the screen capture at the same time
> as filming

I didn't think you were making to takes - one of the screen and then
one with the camera.  DO you mean that you hit rec on the same time
on the camera and the screen capture?

What i'm thinking about is that when there is a cut from fx the
camera-"track" to the screen-"track" then the audio seam to be spot
on and in sync with the screen-track (or rather; the action in the
screen track is matching the audio). Maybe your friend was just
manually making it fit for each cut.