[PD-ot] Hacking in Birmingham, UK

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Sun May 10 19:57:29 CEST 2009

I've been running fortnightly hack sessions at venues across
Birmingham, UK, for the last three months with the aim of gathering
enough people together to form our own hackerspace, similar to NYC
Resistor or Chaos Computer Club. So far the sessions have been very
casual affairs, with most people working on their laptops and with
breadboards or Arduino kits. I have a personal interest in getting
projects on the go using programs like p:d and processing, but I know
others will have a variety of projects!

If this sounds like your kinda thing check out www.fizzpop.org.uk and
come to our next meeting on Wednesday 13th !
http://www.fizzpop.org.uk/hacksessions/hack-session-wednesday-13th-may/