[PD-ot] New Media Artists (homework)

Arif Driessen arifd86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:23:42 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have to write an essay on the practice of new media artists, with very
little in the way of guidance.

I'm off to a good start (kind of being one myself) but I would like to hear
from you, what new media artist means. Can you link me to some inspiring
work, a project I may want to feature or talk about?

There is someone in France, who I think uses pd to create visualizations of
various soundscapes, and projects them onto buildings. This is a great Idea,
but I can't remember who it is so cant dig out any information.

Do you know who it is?

Many thanks,
Arif Driessen