[PD-ot] Who Plays the Mixing Desk

J bz jbeezez at googlemail.com
Wed May 12 10:46:40 CEST 2010

Yes indeed,  I am presenting in Leeds next week.

As it's a presentation it will be a collection of 'slides' with me talking
around them.  I am hopeful that I will be asked to turn it into a proper
paper so it can be accepted to the journal but I will have to wait and see
for that.

I'm more than happy to share my presentation with the various notes I will
be taking with me, some feedback would be really helpful.  Thanks for your
interest (I do think it's an interesting topic)  and I will be back soon
with my various bits and pieces.

Very best wishes,

Julian