[PD-ot] USB audio Linux success at last!

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 29 00:26:59 CET 2011

This is good to know.

Me, I've got an M-audio Fast Track Ultra (6 ch in and out, USB2) for $350
I think.  There's a problem with occasional samples getting dropped in
linux (works fine on Mac) which I'm hoping the ALSA folks will eventually
fix, but meantime I made a special Pd mod to drop an equal number of
samples on input and it's sort of working.  I'd advise holding of
on buying this one until the driver gets fixed.

cheers
Miller