[PD-ot] School in Europe for music and sound computing?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:47:28 CET 2012

there is the IEM in Graz, "european center" of Pd. Also the ICEM in the
Folkwang Hochschule, Essen, Germany. But they don't use Pd there.
Also the Seam in Weimar, but I think it's more oriented to soundart, afaik
they don't even learn too much about programming.
In Portugal, I've heard good things about the CITAR in the catholic
university, Porto.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)