[PD-ot] School in Europe for music and sound computing?

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Tue Feb 28 12:02:47 CET 2012

Dear Pierre,

IEM Graz offers a Master program in Composition/Computermusic, which
requires you already have a BA in a related field of study.

There is also the famous "Sound Engineering" program there, which is a
MSc in electrical engineering with a lot of audio technology and DSP in
there, plus the chance to visit many computermusic related courses at IEM.

Contact me off-list for more in-depth information.

best, Peter