[PD-ot] Raspberry Pi (was: Re: [PD] [OT] openstomp ... PD pedal?)

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Fri Mar 23 22:29:01 CET 2012

On the RaspberryPi website the question about the absence of audio-input
was answered recently:

There are no inbuilt Audio ADC’s so there would be a cost adder – everyone
was sat on my head to get costs down. They can be easily added via the GPIO.

So, still a possibility in an embedded openstomp-ish device.