[PD-ot] Raspberry Pi (still is: openstomp ... PD pedal?)

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 14:16:59 CEST 2012

Hey Michael,

I'm not yet in possession of a Raspberry Pi, but I think what I've learned in designing an iPhone app will be useful. Very low-CPU methods for beatslicing and synthesis is what I'm working on right now. With regards to audio input, I think the key is to find something tiny, because the form factor of the Pi is what's interesting to me - tiny DSP engines±! Yum ;)
So, the Griffin looks good because it's small, but there are a number of really cheap USB audio interfaces that are dongle-sized. Perhaps we could share any experience we have with these generic units.

But right now I'm more interested in wavefolding ~ I'll get a Pi - I've been slacking lately (spending more time with the family)

Ed

Gemnotes-0.1alpha: Live music notation for Pure Data
http://sharktracks.co.uk/