[PD-ot] Online MA in Fine Art (Digital Art)

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 23:19:06 CEST 2012

Whoops!

Ah yes, it should have read http://www.netvibes.com/mablogs
You can also access them from the wikispaces page!

Pre-requisites are different for young or mature students. Students coming straight from a degree must have good English and a Bachelors degree in a relevant subject. Mature students may apply on the basis of their portfolio of work or previous experience.

I guess the reason to do this is to have a masters degree from a well known London university, but there is always an interesting online community from a diverse variety of places.
Applications are always considered on their own merit, so it is worth contacting Jonathan ( jonathan at pool31.org ) if you are interested and I am sure he can give you a better idea. I am a sessional teacher on this course, but I do help to run it. There is a research element and a practical element, streamed sessions from the face-to-face version of the course and visiting lecturers, chatroom based seminars and skype tutorials for the online version of the course.

Best wishes,
Ed

Hi Ed,

On 11.9.2012, at 11:49 , Ed Kelly wrote:

> We run an online MA in Fine Art (Digital Art) at Camberwell College of Art, and are still looking for applicants for the 2012-2014 course. Students from anywhere in the world can apply, and it is especially suited to those for whom other commitments or geographical location make it hard to do the one-year, face-to-face variant of the course.
>
> You can read about the course and view the blogs of finishing and current students at:
> http://madigitalarts.wikispaces.com
> and
> http://www.netvibes.com/mablog

th is link gives me a "Sorry, the universe you are trying to access does not exist." response.

> If you are interested in the course and want to know more, or wish to apply, then you can either write to me on this email or contact the course leader, Jonathan Kearney at jonathan at pool31.org

what are the prerequisites for that course?

cheers, Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist