[PD-ot] Record PCM output - ALSA - Rapsberry Pi

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:48:06 CET 2012

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your reply. I can't use writesf~ alone because i want to save
some disk space, wav is too big.
Is there a way i can run Pd, and then pipe its output to another program to
record it whenever I want? I don't want Pd to continuously write to a file
because i'm running it for hours.

Cheers,

Pierre.