[PD-ot] Xcode and some commands

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:04:26 CET 2013

Ok, installing command line tools did help, but didn't do the whole job. I
tried to install fink, and to be honest I'm not sure if everything went
well. I tried to install the zexy library again and now I get these errors:

./bootstrap.sh: line 3: aclocal: command not found (IOhannes recommended
fink for this one)

configure: error: m_pd.h is desperately needed!
        install pd and/or use
        "--with-pd=</path/to/pd/>"     or
        "--includedir=</path/to/pd/src/>"

and

./zexy.h:51:10: fatal error: 'm_pd.h' file not found

Any ideas on this one? After installing fink, what am I supposed to do? Or
are things supposed to run automatically?