[PD-ot] experimental videos

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:19:26 CEST 2013

Hi
 there, I've been willing to better my GEM skills recently and I decided
 to build abstract videos using a bunch of photos I took this summer.
The result is slowly moving textures that, I thought, could be usefull
for people involved in the VJ scene. They are meant to be used as raw
material for audio-visual performances. I also think they could be used
as moving gobos in a stage/concert configuration.
 Since this is my
first attempt at doing video, I would really appreciate your comments
and feedback about how you like the work and how it could evolve into
even more usefull material. Thanks a lot.http://flic.kr/s/aHsjKxjfDV

D.S