[PD-ot] Packt Publishing royalties

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 14:59:40 CET 2013

Damn - they changed Yahoo mail recently and I can't seem to find it. However, www.hellocatfood.com does indeed seem to be genuine, and Antonio does indeed seem to be a performer with multimedia performer using Pure Data.

This doesn't look like a hack, but "free money" should always be treated with suspicion I'm sure.

Probably the best way forward is for one of us to get in touch with Packt publishing and request clarification.

Cheers,
Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/

On , Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hmm. I couldn't get the post Antonio was referring to in his email. This could be a very sophisticated form of phishing I suppose. Apologies for my naivety!

>I have the book "Multimedia Programming in Pure Data" in front of me, published by Packt, by Brian WC Chung. No mention of Antonio Roberts!
>
>I'll just take a look at the header for the email and get back to you. Let's not take too much time in dealing with this.
>

>Ed
>

>Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
>http://www.ninjajamm.com/
>

>Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
>http://sharktracks.co.uk/
>

>On Tuesday, 19 November 2013, 13:41, Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Is this some kind of so-dry-I-don't-get-it humour 'cos they look well suss

>>On 19 November 2013 13:21, Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>Wow!
>>>
>>>Is the Pd foundation up and running? I haven't followed the news (if there is any) regarding this.
>>>
>>>Perhaps this is within your scope Hans?
>>>
>>>Ed
>>>

>>>Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
>>>http://www.ninjajamm.com/
>>>

>>>Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
>>>http://sharktracks.co.uk/
>>>

>>>On Monday, 18 November 2013, 19:53, Antonio Roberts <antonio at hellocatfood.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>A representative of Packt Publishing recently put out a call to

 royalty, only that cumulatively we have given out a