[PD-ot] Thoughts on live coding visuals in Pure Data

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:36:05 CEST 2014

This is more of a question from my side as I know of a way to use [repeat]
but I don't know if it's the "only" way. You mentioned the clumsiness of
[repeat] and before that you mentioned a chain of objects you almost always
used, which is [gemhead]-[translateXYZ]-[rotateXYZ]-[repeat
10]-[rotateXYZ]-[translateXYZ]-[color]-[cube]. Shouldn't you use
[separator] immediately after [repeat] so that any changes in [rotate],
[translate] and [color] would affect each [cube] instance separately?