[PD-ot] Thoughts on live coding visuals in Pure Data

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Fri May 2 11:55:03 CEST 2014

Ultimately it depends on the the desired output. In this video I
didn't need to use [separator] immediately after [repeat]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_x1LakMHnk

The chain of objects that I mentioned is more to illustrate what I
would do regardless of whether [repeat] was being use or not.

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com