[PD-ot] Masters Degree Survey

kerry l. hagan klhagan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:04:10 CEST 2019

Hi all,

If you are contemplating a Masters, would you consider filling out the following survey? If you have friends who are, please share.

https://forms.gle/3rKWrQvqFaFhcnPu7

I am looking for people who are interested in studying a Masters in music/art/technology/computing/creative media, etc. I’m trying to reach as broad an audience in the arts and computing as possible. So share with your Pd friends or your Processing friends or your Max/Jitter friends or your artist/musician friends who may be considering learning technology.

Some of the questions may seem a bit long, but they’re only trying to be clear on what is being asked. Otherwise, it’s a fairly short survey.

Many thanks for your participation or sharing in advance,

Kerry