[Pdweb] members section

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jun 12 18:51:01 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:

> >"Members" section - I am not entirely sure what this section is for.
> >Is this the user preferences section?
> >

> All members can make a project-page and you can find it
>
> like http://testpd.iem.at/Members/fbar
>
> so Members page is a member listing page ???

Currently it's a Members search page, but I'd prefer it to evolve into
a "Community" folder, that in turn includes the Members section.

Regarding the member home page: This also is the place where members
can prepare things without them being visible to others at first. If
e.g. Hans logs in as a Manager and if I "submit" a News entry, he can
see my submitted item as "pending" for his review.

I just did that with the Pd book news item, that is waiting for a
Manager's/Reviewer's approval ;)

ciao