[Pdweb] another part to the Developers section

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 20 16:05:15 CEST 2003

I just thought of another thing that should be part of the Developers
section: finding out who is doing what.  There could be a listing of
different aspects of pd that are being developed, for example: web
site, Tcl GUI, Human Interface Devices (HIDs), synthesis, etc.  Then
under these sections would be who is working on it.  So I would be
listed under the web site and HIDs.  Then if I wanted to see what
others are doing with HIDs, I could go to the Developers section and
check out the listing.

We could also post a listing calls for help here.  Like "Web Developers
needed to build new site" or "Windows Maintainer needed", etc.  When
one of these postings was new, it would be under "News', but the
Developers section would have a listing of them.