[Pdweb] another part to the Developers section

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 20 17:03:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:
> I just thought of another thing that should be part of the Developers
> section: finding out who is doing what.  There could be a listing of
> different aspects of pd that are being developed, for example: web
> site, Tcl GUI, Human Interface Devices (HIDs), synthesis, etc.  Then
> under these sections would be who is working on it.  So I would be
> listed under the web site and HIDs.

I think, this might work better if we use Plone's meta informations. FOr
example, I do have one GUI external in my written collection, but normally
I don't do GUI. If I would just list my externals with certain keywords
("gui", "fm-synthesis",...) then we could automatically collect these
according to keyword.
--
fbar