[Pdweb] another part to the Developers section

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Jun 23 16:02:22 CEST 2003

>Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:
>> I just thought of another thing that should be part of the Developers
>> section: finding out who is doing what.  There could be a listing of
>> different aspects of pd that are being developed, for example: web
>> site, Tcl GUI, Human Interface Devices (HIDs), synthesis, etc.  Then
>> under these sections would be who is working on it.  So I would be
>> listed under the web site and HIDs.
>
>I think, this might work better if we use Plone's meta informations. FOr
>example, I do have one GUI external in my written collection, but normally
>I don't do GUI. If I would just list my externals with certain keywords
>("gui", "fm-synthesis",...) then we could automatically collect these
>according to keyword.

Thats ok but I think keywords can be missused, like I always just make
an new keyword, so that the keywords amount can rise extremly.

I Would propose, just Categories a categories field and a OS list of
buttons. (like all, windows, mac, linux), so I can find specific
material. (like in the CollectorNG)

mfg winfried