[Pdweb] Next Steps ?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Jun 23 16:33:27 CEST 2003

There are two pending questions:

a) should we make a development folder from the root or not ?

 My proposal is now to put it under Dokumentation
 and most developments are from the members page.

 but there should be a kind of dev folder for this site under dev but
 not in the portal tabs, but in the navigation.

ad a) Structure of subfolders

b) Startpage About with news_slot and calender or News.

c) List of Skins we should delete out of the preferences.

I will propose only customized skins as a start and other should be
disabed. As default we use the pd patchstyle one ;-)))

mfg winfried

PS: Any Product request please mail me I will install if possible.