[Pdweb] content structure

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jul 2 06:12:39 CEST 2003

This list has gotten quiet recently.  I'd love to finalize the content
structure, so we can go off on our own and build out the site.  Any
problems, changes, comments, etc. to this layout:

http://testpd.iem.at/dev/pdweb_wiki/HansContentStructure

     * News (startpage)
           o news/announcements
           o Calendar
  		 + event text listing
     * Documentation
           o "About" concise explanation of pd
                 + Copyright
           o pd docs
           o Tutorials
           o FAQ
           o Development
     * Development
           o how to join the SourceForge?
project|http://pure-data.sf.net?
           o List of Developers
           o Development Areas (HID, web site, synthesis, DJ, etc.)
           o Developer Roles (maintainters, webmasters, etc.)
     * Members Pages
           o brief explanation of section
           o member listing
           o member folders
                 + patches
                 + art
                 + announcements/news
     * Community
           o patches
           o "art" (tracks, GEM pictures, flash-installations)
           o forums
                 + Linux Installation Help
                 + MacOS? X Installation Help
                 + Windows Installation Help
                 + General Problems
                 + others...
           o mailing lists / archives
     * Downloads
           o pure-data.sf.net packages
           o pd-gem.sf.net packages
           o wiki with links to sites of other externals
           o Search the site
           o search PDB

I will be in Belize until Tuesday night, so I won't be checking email
till then.