[Pdweb] content structure

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jul 2 22:24:18 CEST 2003

Hallo,

> This list has gotten quiet recently.

I'm back on track now. I was without real net access for about 2
weeks, but now I'm surfing again, yeah.

> I'd love to finalize the content structure, so we can go off on our
> own and build out the site.  Any problems, changes, comments, etc.
> to this layout:
>
> http://testpd.iem.at/dev/pdweb_wiki/HansContentStructure
>
>     * Downloads
>           o pure-data.sf.net packages
>           o pd-gem.sf.net packages
>           o wiki with links to sites of other externals
>           o Search the site
>           o search PDB

So far this is okay with me. I just wonder, if the PDP search would
not better be placed to downloads? Or maybe there as well.

If we could get rid of PDP in the Search folder, then we could also
get rid of the Search folder at all and just keep the search entry at
the page's top.

Regarding the skinning:

I has come up before, but I would like to get rid of most of the
boxes, too. I would like the "about document"-box to be in the footer
of the page, where now the useless Plone advertisement is.

Currently there is redundant navigation info: the notetabs at the top
and the nav.-box at the left hand. I'd prefer one of these to go away.

Opinions?

ciao