[Pdweb] content structure

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Thu Jul 3 11:05:34 CEST 2003

Marc Lavallée writes:

>Le 2 Juillet 2003 16:24, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
>
>> I has come up before, but I would like to get rid of most of the
>> boxes, too. I would like the "about document"-box to be in the footer
>> of the page, where now the useless Plone advertisement is.
>
>Good idea. I already made the modification, please take a look.

ok too.

>> Currently there is redundant navigation info: the notetabs at the top
>> and the nav.-box at the left hand. I'd prefer one of these to go away.
>
>I would keep those items at the top:
>About Members News Events Search

I would prefer to put the navigationbox and additionally pending box
for reviewers on the left side only if you are logged in, since it is
nice to see your content structure in the home and have the
possibility to switch to content, at least for the Members folder.

Otherwhere there should only be boxes on the right side on some
folders, like newsbox and calendar in about, but none on the left
side.

Navigation makes only sense if, the directorystructure is complex
emnough. and for the "content view" switch.

So maybe I change so a contentview object tab to be visible ( I just
did for testing) and we need no navigation on most folders.

mfg winfried