[Pdweb] content structure

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Thu Jul 3 11:15:07 CEST 2003

Hello,

looks ok for me too.

>     * Documentation
>           o "About" concise explanation of pd
>                 + Copyright
>           o pd docs
>           o Tutorials
>           o FAQ
>           o Development
>     * Development
>           o how to join the SourceForge?
>project|http://pure-data.sf.net?
>           o List of Developers
>           o Development Areas (HID, web site, synthesis, DJ, etc.)
>           o Developer Roles (maintainters, webmasters, etc.)

Here is still the question if we need a Development in either the
Documentation or as a seperate folder.

I dont know how to compile or and handle the list of developers and or
developer roles, since the developers are tracked inside CVS or
with their project they document on this page.

The development-areas would be nice to be structured like seen above,
but should it not be projects...

so we can put all in Documentation -> Development.

But we need some place for the Bugtracker of this site and
Documentation for this site

like How to contribute a project, a News an Event and an explanation
of Workflow, structured text, and all Objects you can create...
like NuxDocument, Photos, Photoalbums, Collector, Forum, Wiki.

I dont know where to put this like to community or so... ?

mfg winfried