[Pdweb] Tracks as Topics

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jul 18 17:47:05 CEST 2003

Hallo,

I added a so called "Topic" to the community area on pd.org.
A Topic collects content items according to self-defined rules. The
new Topic collects tracks. The current rule set is:

  * Content type must be "File"
  * Content description must include the word "track".

This seems to work just fine. I added a short experiment "track" to my
home folder, that follows above rules, and as soon as it was
"published" by me it appeard in the "Tracks" topic.

You can do this, too, and become famous ;)

The Track Topic is available at:

 http://testpd.iem.at/community/Tracks/

I think, this might be a good way to collect content. It might be cool
to have a content types like "Track" or "Patch" but I don't know yet
how this is done.

But we should fill this up with Topics for patches, images and so on.

ciao