[Pdweb] Tracks as Topics

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Sat Jul 19 04:05:25 CEST 2003

cool.  i'm not really sure how to control the look of the site wiht
plone yet, but a couple thoughts from looking at that table:

- each row's background color could alternate, right now the two items
descriptions sort of run together to the eye

- there should be a "author" or "poster" type column for each item...
you cant tell who posted each item right now.

looking good guys!

-josh