[Pdweb] How to add art to the community area

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jul 20 11:46:41 CEST 2003

Hallo,

I started a document that explains the needed steps on how to add
"art" (music, patches, images) to our community area. It is a wiki
page and I was a bad guy again and used studdly caps in the file's
name as is usually the case with WikiPages. I'm not sure if our
informal style guide should allow this, but I think for Wiki pages it
might be okay.

But I was even badder and added this documentation to the community
folder, not under documentation. I'm not sure about this, though. On
one hand it's a doc item that strongly belongs to the community area,
but then it also might be good to have site docs under documentation.

Well, anyway: you can find the new doc at:

 http://testpd.iem.at/community/HowToContribute

ciao