[Pdweb] how to contribute to the site

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Tue Jul 22 11:18:12 CEST 2003

Hello !

I was a little be off, because of an urgent help on soundinstallation
and will drop in again more next week.

I see site is still progressing, thanks...

I just have started also a page for technical help on accessing the
webpage. I think somebody ask for other way of access besides the
http.

http://testpd.iem.at/Members/ritsch/howtos/access_website

please comment and make suggestion what else could be done.

I think I let you do the content structure and will try to get some
special content. The next thing is to make a content type for audio
next week, which is either ogg, mp3 or wav and can be streamed.

Where to put a content like this in future ?

mfg winfried