[Pdweb] how to contribute to the site

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jul 22 12:33:16 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:

> I think I let you do the content structure and will try to get some
> special content. The next thing is to make a content type for audio
> next week, which is either ogg, mp3 or wav and can be streamed.
>
> Where to put a content like this in future ?

Using Topics we can collect things at different places according to
keyword. This is very useful. What we would need is some more meta
data for the soundfiles in the Topic list. Currently the Soundfiles
are just Plone-"Files" which don't show much meta data in the list. So
we either need a new content type, or another "View" for the community
Topics.

Re where to put them: I'd prefer it if members just keep it in their
home folders and we collect with Topics.

There also is the need to make the startpage show the news in the main
area.

ciao