[Pdweb] Best way to do a FAQ

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Sep 26 20:53:34 CEST 2003

Hallo,

> I agree. I was just testing out the idea, but a Wiki seems like the
> best idea.  I removed the Topic.

Does someone still have the old FAQ  from pd.org? We should probably
review and import it then.

Also a Collector, which is actually more for bug reports, might be a
product to consider for a FAQ. I'm not quite decided...

> Next thing to figure out is how to do the tutorials and other docs.
> I was thinking of trying a Topic, but I am not sure...

I think a topic would be fine here, but topics are not exactly
appealing to look at. So some editorial hand to collect these into
nice looking overview pages might be needed, too.

ciao