[Pdweb] Random requests for help on pd.org

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 30 22:19:41 CEST 2003

I don't know if you have noticed, but random people have started
posting pleas for help using the 'add comment' feature of some sections
of the site.  We should get that forum frontend to the list setup so
that these go in their proper place and they can get help.

What do we have to do to get it working?  If people could post to the
list like a forum using the pd.org member ID, that would be awesome.

FYI: I have stuck up a copy of the mailing list page from
iem.at/pure-data.sf.net as a place holder.

.hc

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/