[Pdweb] logging into pure-data.org

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 16 11:26:04 CET 2003

On Monday, Dec 15, 2003, at 23:15 Europe/Brussels, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> I can't seem to log into pure-data.org.  I've tried IE, Camino, and
>> Safari and then all act as if they are logging me in, but then
>> silently
>> do not work.  Anyone else having troubles?
>
> Hm, no problem here. Are you sure, you don't unintentionally block
> cookies from pure-data.org?

I do lots of cookie management, so that's the first thing I checked.  I
tried resetting my cookie management for pure-data.org, and I deleted
the old cookie.  I have since also tried it on Win2k running IE.  Still
no go.

Hmm, but if I type in the wrong password, I get the 'Sign-in failure'
screen, so my password is working.

Whoa, strange, now its working.  I guess it needed to do the 'Sign-in
failure' screen to reset something.

____

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.
								-David Zicarelli