[Pdweb] perms

d.lj jdl at xdv.org
Thu Feb 5 16:23:24 CET 2004

[Winfried Ritsch]->[Re: [Pdweb] perms]->[04-02-05 15:12]

 |Hans-Christoph Steiner writes:
 |>
 |>Hmm, I thought that you'd already have it.  I don't think I can do it.
 |>Winfried definitely could...
 |>

 |I think I put local-roles to some of you as manager or didnt I ?
 |
 |Anyway we have to migrate the pd-site to a new server, since the load
 |is to heavy (not because of pd ;-). This neu (old) server is dedicated
 |to pd stuff, so I can give some of you administration privileges, also
 |to intall zope-products.
 |
 |Any interests ?
 |
 | Also plone2 will be used, so more features etc....

yo, sounds good.
i'd like one admin please: jdl

btw2, at the moment i cant even log in on the pure-data.org site, is
this maybe caused by the move already?

--=20
=D7          d          U          .          o          r          g
GPG-key at http://xdv.org/~jdl/jdl.pub.asc