[Pdweb] perms

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Feb 11 10:39:27 CET 2004

Hallo,
Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:

> Anyway we have to migrate the pd-site to a new server, since the load
> is to heavy (not because of pd ;-). This neu (old) server is dedicated
> to pd stuff, so I can give some of you administration privileges, also
> to intall zope-products.
>
> Any interests ?
>
>  Also plone2 will be used, so more features etc....

This is great. One thing, I never managed to create on the old site -
probably because I'm too stupid or didn't try hard enough - was to
create a decent forum. Currently the about-page is getting misused as
a forum, because visitors don't know where else to do this. If someone
could find out, how a forum with Plone2 could be created, that would
be wonderful.

ciao