[Pdweb] no wrapping on the FAQ wiki

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 11 19:45:41 CEST 2004

On Sunday, Apr 11, 2004, at 02:32 America/New_York, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Can anyone tell my how I can make the FAQ wiki page wrap the text
>> lines?  Currently they don't wrap at all so some are veeerrrryy
>> loooonnngg.
>>
>> http://pure-data.iem.at/docs/faq/
>
> It's only one line that's too long: the code in the answer to
> "Windows doesn't use a .pdrc, what do I use on Windows?" It should
> wrap, if you hand-wrap this line which otherwise is inside a
> <pre>-tag, telling it not to wrap.

Ah yes, duh, that did the trick.  It is, of course, a wiki, so everyone
should feel free to make changes and additions.   I am assuming that
anyone who can log into pd.org can edit this wiki, but I have only used
my account.  Could anyone test it out and see if they also get the edit
tab on the FAQ wiki?

.hc

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/