[Pdweb] http://pure-data.iem.at/ doesn't work

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 18 15:21:49 CEST 2004

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Ok, good to know.
>
>> pure-data.info is hans's backup that is pointing to 193.170.191.182,
>> but is not handled correctly by the virtual-host directive - that is
>> why you see a small "APACHE"-site
>

> Actually, I have pure-data.info set up on my nameservers to go to my
> server, which then redirects it to pure-data.iem.at.  I guess IEM has
> pure-data.info set up on their nameservers, so only internally is it
> directed to 193.170.191.182.

absolutely right.
i have set up both "pure-data.info" and "puredata.info" (which where
identical) at our nameserver before wini had registered one of them; and
i hadn't yet removed the pure-data.info.

anyhow, i have removed it right now from our servers and now it works as
expected (puredata.info gives the proxy error and pure-data.info shows
pure-data.iem.at)

thanks

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes