[Pdweb] http://pure-data.iem.at/ doesn't work

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 19 02:28:19 CEST 2004

First off, thanks Winfried for doing all of this work, it can be
annoying and thankless.

Only a couple things actually need a wiki.  I am guessing that a lot of
the stuff in the old pd wiki could be migrated to a plone-style page, or
is outdated and no longer necessary.  As for the current site, the only
wiki that I think is still used is the FAQ, but its just one page, so it
should be easy to migrate to a ZWiki.

If you are willing to do the work, I think Plone2 sounds a lot nicer, so
I would vote a) then b).  I tested test.puredata.info and its quite a
bit faster.  Nice.  The FAQ is of course broken, but otherwise, I
couldn't see anything wrong.

.hc