[Pdweb] http://pure-data.iem.at/ doesn't work

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed May 19 21:46:47 CEST 2004

Le 19 Mai 2004 03:57, Frank Barknecht a écrit :

> I'd also vote for a and b.

Idem.

> I also vote for ditching the current logo,
> which I don't like at all. :(

I'm the one who installed the logo.  I asked pat at 11h11.com to create
"something", and he did it real quick. Although I think it "did the job", I
don't really like it either, mostly because it's too big and doesn't work
with the default skin. There should be a new skin, it's not that difficult
now with Plone 2.

> Regarding the Wiki pages: I would still like to see some kind of Wiki
> on pd.info, but I don't care which one it is technically. Is there a
> way to search for CMFWiki pages, so it will be easier to convert them?

There's a CMFWiki->ZWiki migration script distributed with ZWiki.

> One thing we should work on when migrating is the old forum issue.
> There should be a real forum, which I tried to add to the old site
> more than once, but it always failed with some error message or it
> wasn't visible to non-admins.

CMFBoard is good.

> So we should get some kind of direct big link to a forum, where
> users can discuss problems like they now do on the "about" page...

It's because the discussion tool was on by default. That's wrong.

>  I'd really prefer the news page being the start page.

I agree.

I can help, I'm getting used to Plone2.
--
Marc